Super Turbo 1000W
An electric scooter with true Super Turbo 1000-Watt, 3000 RPM, brushed motor. It includes a 36 Volt, 12 AH deep cell, lead-acid battery. Designed with feedback from consumers, refined by engineers, and produced with quality. This unit has been developed as a serious and practical personal transportation vehicle for short trips replacing gas- guzzler automobiles and tiresome bicycles. Suitable for 16 years old’s, up to Adults. With City Hoppers refined renovation’s, the City Hopper eScooter is a true forerunner among so many electrically powered scooters on market.
- 14” big tires, much more stable, comfortable & safer than normal 8" or 10” wheel
- Up to 15 to 20 miles of range equivalent of approximately 1.6 hours at 15 mph speed
- Made of Hi-tensile steel, strong and sturdy enough to support 266 lbs of maximum loading
- 36 V 12 AH battery with a deep cell for a longer run time per charge and rechargeable 350 cycles (Upgradable to Lithium Battery for longer life and lightweight)
- Super turbo 1000 W controller with Reg/Turbo mode button for maximum power
- Seat post is removable
- Steering set foldable to be carried in any vehicle (suv, pickup)
- Wide and long step plate (deck) good for safe and comfortable riding
- Speedometer, headlight, horn, front/rear LED lights included
- Bright LED Front and Rear Light
- Dual Rear Shocks and Front Shock
- Battery Removable and chargeable by a direct charger
- Throttle with Battery Indicator (full/half/empty)
- Lead acid battery and lithium batteries are interchangeable for each model
- So, after using up the lead acid battery, buyers can replace it with a lighter and longer-life lithium battery
We have great confidence in the quality and the durability of our products. In rare occurrence when manufacturing defects do come up, we offer a limited warranty to assure all our customers a peace of mind. We will repair or replace the defected part(s).
This limited warranty would be granted only to the original buyer with proof of purchase. The claimer would have to provide us with images of the defective part(s) to identify the nature of the defect. This would allow us to know which replacement part(s) are needed.
The warranty period starts from the original date of retail purchase and shall be valid only within the United States. The covering period of warranty policy varies in products as follows:
Rigid Components: 2 Years
• Motor, Controller, Battery: 1 Year
• Labor for Part Replacement: 30 Days
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
The manufacturer’s obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing the product, or at the manufacturer’s discretion, replace parts with new or refurbished parts.
The limited warranty does not cover damages caused by unauthorized/unauthentic parts and modification made on the unit, normal wear and tear, improper assembly/maintenance, or any rust/corrosion that occurs after the buyer receives the product. The warranty does not apply to damage due to accident, abuse, misuse, neglect or theft. Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty period.
The manufacturer is not liable for shipping cost of any return/replacement delivery, unless the damage occurs prior to the original unit leaving the manufacturer’s warehouse.