MGP KICK MINI
Following on from the success of the Madd Gear Kick Pro Scooters, Madd Gear have put together the MGP KICK MINI Teal, specifically designed with smaller and younger riders in mind.
Charley Dyson became the youngest rider to ever secure a place on the MGP UK Pro Team, doing so at just aged 8 and the Madd Gear Mini Kick Pro is based around his current set up which has to be lightweight and durable enough to suit his skills.
The Mini Kick Pro features a 17" long and 4" wide deck which is a great size for smaller feet and the one piece 16.5" wide and 19" high bars with Original MGP Squid Grips are perfectly proportioned to the deck and feature a two bolt clamp to hold the bar to the fork.
As with all models in the Madd Pro Scooter Range, the Mini Kick Pro features the lightweight, extruded alloy downtube, which offers great strength without adding weight, and a triple channelled deck, for extra weight reduction and a full printed grip tape to lock the riders feet firmly in place when performing tricks and stunts.
- 4" Wide and 17" Long, Flat Bottom, T4 & T6 Heat Treated, Triple Channel Deck with Composite Blitz Brake and Full Printed Grip Tape
- 100mm Solid Nylon Core Wheels with 88a High Rebound Urethane and ABEC-5 Rated Wheel Bearings
- 16.5" Wide and 19" High, One Piece Steel T-Bar with Original MGP Squid Grips and Powder Coated Double Clamp
- High Grade Steel Threaded Fork and Sealed Threaded Headset
- Extruded Alloy Tubular Downtube - Offering Strength Without Weight!
- 50Kg's (110lbs) Maximum Rider Weight
- 3 Years +