MotoTec 24v Mini Quad v2
CUSTOMER PHONE NUMBER REQUIRED FOR FREIGHT DELIVERY APPOINTMENT
CEC Certified for California Sale
The MotoTec 24v Mini Quad Version 2 is the superior kids atv! The very latest from MotoTek. This kid size electric ATV is great for driveway and backyard fun.The MotoTec 24v Mini Quad can cruise over bumps and speed through dirt trails with ease.
Quiet. Neighborhood friendly operation.
New features include: Parking Brake, Working Headlight, Keyed Ignition, Battery Meter,
Forward & Reverse, 2 speeds selectable by key and Twist throttle with safety foot switch.
Comes standard with front & rear suspension, Front & rear brakes and Large 13 inch tall knobby pneumatic tires. This kid size mini quad provides longer ride times than the competition with TWO large 12v 12amp hour batteries. Riders to 150 pounds.
- Motor: 24 Volt 350 Watt
- Battery: TWO 12v 12ah (24v Total)
- Top Speed: 5 & 10 MPH (parental speed control by key)
- Recommended Age: 6+ years old (A parent's decision to allow his or her child to ride this product should be based on the child's maturity, skill and ability to follow rules.)
- Max Rider Weight: 150 lbs
- Frame: Steel
- Tires: 4.10-6 Knobby Pneumatic (13 inch)
- Brakes: 2 disc front, 1 disc rear (with parking brake)
- Suspension: 2 independent front shocks, 1 rear shock
- Throttle: Variable twist-grip (with safety foot switch)
- Seat: Padded (single rider)
- Handlebars: Adjustable Forward/Back
- Battery Meter: Yes
- Key: Yes
- Headlights: Yes
- Charging Time: 4-6 hours
- Charger Included: Yes
- Assembly Required: Yes
- ATV Size: 42x23x25 inches
- Handle bar height from ground: 25 inches
- Seat height from ground: 19 inches
- ATV Weight: 101 lbs
- Product decoration and specifications subject to change without notice.
30 days parts replacement