The MotoTec 500w Electric Pocket Bike GP is a fantastic entry level electric model. It’s a high value, quality built pocketbike from MotoTec, a powersports company that’s been satisfying pocket bike enthusiasts for close to ten years.
The 500 watt motor delivers 2/3rds of a horsepower. That’s enough juice to take you down the track at speeds of up to 20 mph. If you prefer to navigate an obstacle course or cruise up and down the driveway, that’s a lot of fun, too! However you ride, MotoTec’s powerful 36 volt battery system blows away the competition and will keep you going for a long time.
MotoTec’s GP Electric Pocket Bike is a compact 23" tall and only 18" at the seat. Since this pocketbike is electric, it’s quiet and pollution free. It comes with large 11" street tires, full fairing racing body, key ignition, battery meter, adjustable angle handlebars and disc brakes in the front and rear.
Speed: 20 mph
Motor: 500 watts
• Frame: Rigid, high tensile strength steel frame. Durable ABS plastic full fairing racing body.
• Drive System: Chain drive, variable speed twist throttle.
• Battery: Three 12v sealed lead acid batteries (36 volt system).
• Charge Time: 4 - 6 hours.
• Brakes: Front and rear disc brakes.
• Dimensions: Length 40"
Height 23", at seat 18"
• Weight: 74 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 170 lbs.
• Tires: 11" high quality pneumatic street tires.
• Warranty: 30 day manufacturer’s warranty