BERG developed the BERG X-ite for lovers of trendy go-karts. The graphics are inspired by moto cross bikes and give the go-kart a robust and trendy touch. Details such as the stunning sticker add the finishing touch to this go-kart. The BERG X-ite has a swing-axle so the go-kart moves easily over uneven ground. The X-ite's air tyres also offer a supple and light ride! The seat is easy to adjust so everyone (from the age of 5) can use the go-kart.
- BFR stands for: Brake, Freewheel and Reverse. The BFR system allows you to brake using the pedals, but also reverse immediately after coming to a standstill. In addition, the freewheel ensures that the pedals remain stationary while the wheels are turning. This happens completely automatically, without having to shift gears. The back-pedal brakes allow you to brake hard and fast.
- Every BERG Frame has an adjustable seat. The seat can be set in 6 different positions resulting in many years of driving pleasure!
- BERG Pedal go-karts have several features that enable you to ride around very comfortably. To start with, the pedal carts have four pneumatic tires. Pneumatic tires ensure more grip on the road and make your ride more comfortable. Pneumatic tires also have less rolling resistance than solid tires, which allows you to drive faster.
- • Very robust frame, making it even suitable for professional use.
- • Extra comfort thanks to the pneumatic tyres.
- • The four wheels and swing axle keep you firmly and safely on the ground.
- • Grows with you thanks to the adjustable saddle.
- • Available in combination with 4 different frames.
Warranty on frame: 2 Years